Monkey nut may refer to:
- Anacardium humile, a plant species known for its medicinal and insecticidal properties
- Hicksbeachia pinnatifolia, a small tree also known as beef nut, ivory silky oak, monkey nut, red bopple nut, red nut, and rose nut
- Peanut, a legume crop also known as a goober, groundnut, or monkey nut
- Sterculia quadrifida, a small tree also known as the peanut tree or red-fruited kurrajong
- Serge Voronoff's experiments with implanting monkey testicles into humans
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monkey nut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.